I’m just archiving my LinkedIn profile here
- Published 1st Dec 2016
Last edited 1st Dec 2016
I’ve had some good interest from recruiters on LinkedIn, much more so than my colleagues. I wonder if it’s the jam-packed profile full of keywords that they are looking for. Without further ado, here’s my profile that I’m getting rid of, as I’m now preparing for 2017 – which marks the start of my new career as a fully independent, Developer & Consultant. Saying goodbye to the 9 to 5 (for good I hope), and hello 10 to 8!
My current interest is in developing chatbots and making bots for web automation.
My recent blog post was #1 on Hacker News (Y Combinator): https://goo.gl/gOu3tK[ Summary ] – 15+ years of professional IT / eCommerce experience
– Certified AWS (Amazon Web Services) Solutions Architect
– 4 x Certified Magento Developer (Open Source eCommerce)
– Sites I’ve worked on generate $150+ million AUD revenue annually
– Previously developed for Porsche, Kraft Foods, Fairfax, Priceline, Country Road, kikki.K, Telstra, ANZ, T2 Tea, etc. [ Bot Development] – Slack Chatbot
– Facebook Messenger Bot [ Front-end / UI Development ] – HTML5 / CSS3 / LESS / SASS / Bootstrap 3 & 4 / Responsive / AngularJS / React (Native) [ Testing / Automation / Scraping ] – PhantomJS / CasperJS / Selenium + WebDriverIO [ Integration / Backend Development ] – WebSphere, AusPost eParcel, Apparel21 and various ERP / CRM platforms integration
– SOAP and REST APIs
– Enterprise level eCommerce Development
– MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js) [ Mobile Development ] Hybrid HTML5 mobile app development (iOS, Android) with Ionic Framework (preferred) / Cordova / PhoneGap [ Cloud Infrastructure ] – Demonstrated track record supporting mission critical 99.9x% uptime SLA’s
– Fault-tolerant cloud infrastructure architecting using (elastic) load balancing & auto-scaling
– Reverse Proxy / Caching with Nginx or Varnish
– CDN implementation using CloudFront / S3, CloudFlare
– System Administration for Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, RHEL
– High-performance fine tuning with Apache, PHP-FPM, OPCache, APC [ Automation / Virtualisation / Deployment ] – Unix / Linux Shell (Bash) Scripting
– VM development environments using Vagrant, Puppet and VirtualBox
– Ability to deliver Continuous Delivery / Deployment systems [ Other Skills ] – Social Media API integration, OAuth implementation (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
– Google AdWords, retargeting (via AdRoll), Webmaster Tools
– etc. etc.